We are looking for a Junior Operations Analyst with a few years of experience to join BoxNow in Athens. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a new dynamic and growing Company with a start-up culture but on a specific and well-funded project that combines logistics (Courier/Sorting Centre), e-commerce and customer service. Due to our international structure, we provide you with a challenging multicultural environment where you can use your initiative and contribute to the realization of the company’s targets.
- Preferable degree in Business Administration/Management or similar (this is an advantage, but we would also consider strong candidates without university degree but with relevant experience).
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- The ability to read and understand data and also to create and work with KPI’s.
- Analytical thinking and logical mindset.
- Greek and English Language.
- Proficiency in MS Office (understanding of CRM software will be a plus).
- The ability to work independently and come up with solutions.
- The ability to identify areas for improvement within operational management systems and processes.
- Willing to learn new things and take responsibility for their deliverables.
- Based in Athens.
- Driving License.
Description: This role will be an office-based role but will also require visits on site where our lockers are placed. Overseeing lockers installation and securing processes are followed properly, commissioning of lockers and work closely with the team for incident resolution and classification. Perform system checks-troubleshooting actions and support the development of operational tasks.
You can apply through our LinkedIn page.